Stella Color offers a wide range of products and services for all your large format digital imaging needs including tradeshow graphics, display signage, banners, fleet graphics and vehicle wraps, retail displays, POP signage, interior decor, as well as in-store communication and branding.
With the first HP L65500 latex printer in the Northwest boasting a 100 inch printing width at an amazing 1200 dpi, Stella Color continues it's commitment to the environment with the first low VOC ink supply system in the Northwest.
- We are Certified with the Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP)
- We are a verified G7 Master Printer
- 1200 DPI Latex printing with environmentally conscious inks
- Direct-to-substrate UV six color + white printing up to 120 inches x 15 feet
- Continuous tone output using the HP 6100 photo quality printer with eight color Vivera pigment inks
- Dye sublimation fabric printing up to 98 inches wide in one piece
- Mounting and lamination up to 60 inches
- Digital routing and fabrication with XYZ cutting capabilities up to 80 x 120 inches
Stella Color featured in
Going Green article
We’ve added 10' wide capabilities to our direct-to-substrate printing services. Faster, sharper, wider, say hi to the Vutek QS3220